Why GCU College of Education?
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both. We also offer evening classes.
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours. No GRE or entrance exams are required.
- Financial Options: Take advantage of numerous financing options including scholarships for academic achievement.
Education Degree Options
At GCU, you can choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate education programs, including:
- Early childhood
- Special education
- Educational Administration
Earning a degree from GCU's College of Education provides the essential knowledge and in-demand skills needed for today's most demanding and diverse classrooms.
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949, and has since built a strong reputation as a quality Teacher's College. As a private Christian university, GCU is regionally accredited and recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more.
Earning a degree from GCU's College of Education provides the essential knowledge and in-demand skills needed for today's most demanding and diverse classrooms. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the prestigious Christian university offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in education. Students have the flexibility of attending class at our traditional Phoenix campus or online at the times and places that are most convenient. Evening cohorts are also available and meet one evening per week at our main Phoenix campus as well as select, off-site satellite locations.